The cage’s top plate fits snugly around the Panasonic EVA1 top handle and includes 15mm LWS rod adapters on the front and back end to allow you to mount accessories in a variety of ways.
The Tilta Battery Plate for Panasonic EVA1 Cage (available in either gold mount or V-mount) has a 15mm LWS rod adapter that can be placed on either the top or bottom of the plate to allow you to either mount it off of 15mm LWS rods from the top plate or baseplate. The battery plate provides several different DC and P-tap outputs to allow you to power accessories.
On the bottom of the cage is a Sony VCT-U14 compatible baseplate that allows you to attach various accessories via 15mm LWS rods on either the front or back side of the plate. The plate also has an ergonomic shoulder pad on the bottom so that you can quickly and easily detach from the VCT-U14 plate and be shoulder mount-ready in no time. The plate also has Arri Standard Rosette connections on the left and right sides to allow you to attach handles for handheld operation as well as a built-in lens adapter support bracket.
An extendable rosette arm and extension cable are also included so that you can extend out and adjust the mounting position of your Panasonic EVA1 handle to your liking.
To further customize your operating setup, an LCD extension arm is also included in the package to allow you to further articulate the positioning of the LCD for maximum comfort.
(1) Top handle plate¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 screw holes
(4) 15mm LWS rod mounts (2 in front, 2 in back)
(1) LCD extension arm
(1) Panasonic EVA1 bottom plate
(1) Sony VCT-U14 quick release baseplate(1) Shoulder pad
(2) Arri Standard Rosette connections
(1) Lens adapter support
(1) Panasonic EVA1 battery plate (available in V-mount or gold mount)
(1) 14.8V P-tap output
(2) 12V DC outputs
(1) 8V DC output
(1) 15mm LWS rod adapter
(1) Extendable rosette arm for Panasonic EVA1 handle
(1) Panasonic EVA1 handle mount adapter
(1) Panasonic EVA1 handle connection cable
(2) 15mm x 200mm rods