KBD2000, a network (IP Based) PTZ camera controller, is fully compatible with many PTZ camera coding protocols from the main manufacturers in the market, supporting ONVIF, VISCA, Serial port VISCA, PELCO‐D/P protocols and etc. This compact camera controller features a high‐quality joystick that allows variable speed control, as well as fast camera switching, quick‐set camera parameters and so on. The industrial‐grade blue screen LCD module has excellent display effect with fine and clear characters.
- Supporting ONVIF, VISCA, Serial port VISCA, PELCO‐D/P protocols and etc.
- RJ45, RS422, RS232 control interfaces; Control up to 255 Cameras.
- Unique control code learning function allows customers to modify the control code instructions
- Any device on the RS485 bus can be individually configured with different protocols and baud rates.
- All camera parameters can be set through the button operation.
- Metal shell, silicone key design.
- LCD display, keypad sound prompt, real‐time display decoder and matrix working status. 4D joystick allows variable speed control to cameras
- Maximum communication distance: 1200M (0.5MM Twisted‐Pair Cable)